Saturday, April 7, 2012

Distraction


Well, as I said, I have developed this habit of drawing zigzag lines whenever I am distracted. So, this time I thought of drawing them on a single piece of paper instead of drawing here and there. So here it is ... I did not do this in one shot. Whenever I felt like scribbling, I opened this sheet and started scribbling. I went where my pencil took me with absolutely no intention of creating anything. And I went on till I calmed down. This is nothing but a compilation of random scribbles in different distracted moments isolated from each other. In the end, it looked good to me :). Looking forward to do more such sketches :)

You are free to interpret it the way you want to... :)

10 comments:

  1. Wonderful !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    My perceptions say lot of information in it due randomization.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A peacock feather fighting with the turbulence around or a twisted face/may be a monster being defeated. I have seen this new thing from your pen. Ready for more surprises.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Really...really wonderful from your pencil.
    So many thing is there to interpret.
    Like a angel with beutiful heart still in deep thought opening her wings ready to fly away!!!!.... am i correct!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bou commented that this is a Aswatath tree with plenty of birds on this.

    ReplyDelete