Thursday, January 3, 2013

the stressbuster



It was a stressful night. I was finding it tough to handle myself. But didn't want to spend the rest of the night brooding over my issue. So, I picked a paper and started scratching arcs randomly. By the time I filled the sheet with arcs, I could gain my calm and was tired too... did not have the energy or idea to do more. So I decided to do the rest next day. Again, I planned this whole sketch and succeeded in implementing it :) I decided to decorate one set of arcs every day and not more than that. But there is something else I want to mention here too... Until I finished it, or... lets put it this way, until I was satisfied that I do not want/need to do more scribbles, I was constantly thinking what more can I add to it? How should I add such that it will look elegant, not messy.  That made me feel good :)

When I was done with this one, I told to myself, "No matter where I go, no matter what I do, what I become, with which people I will live with, this is one thing that will never leave my side."

2 comments:

  1. I think now you are understanding your sketches. Its good. these are somethings which connect us to our core. many people do creative works. But trying to understand them helps in enhances understanding about yourself.

    ReplyDelete