Thursday, October 8, 2015

#inktober sketch2


I woke up this morning  determined to accomplish day 2 of inktober.. So picked up my sketchbook right after waking up, and took out the sketch pen. By the way, I  have a bed-side sketchbook now! Its funny, but the bed-side sketchbook is kind of nice.. It lets me lower my expectations, lets me doodle right after waking up, or before going to bed, or basically at any time... And even though most of the time, its just meaningless doodles, sometimes some nice stuff do come up...

So, I took out the sketchbook and pen... and now what? I decided to put a dot. and then the circles built up ... Not great, but alright... nice :)

Tomorrow, what do you have for me? Lets see ...

4 comments:

  1. They are simple dots. But their arrangement creates a ripple in thoughts. That's what patterns do if they are bring together. Identifying the ripple and feeling the effect are the most neglected after effects. But the ripple is there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. interesting. I agree, that ripples are most neglected after effects in every sense ... And it is there, you recognize it or not...

      Delete
  2. I agreed with Nana nka comment in facebook..I felt same thing when I saw the message..Up and downs of life..and you are coming up...happy for that....keep doing up journey....;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks..I am amazed how you guys bring meaning in everything! I hope its an up journey ...

      Delete